Custom bass guitars hand-made in East Lancashire
This website shows previous electric basses — your ebass can be custom-built as per your unique wishes
How would you like your ebass?
Why buy an ebass?
Tucked away in a semi-rural corner of East Lancashire, ebass.uk is no dark satanic factory for the mass production of guitars for the masses, but an eco-friendly workshop where an experienced craftsman carefully creates unique bass guitars for unique bass players.
“Hello, I'm Gary, a woodworker and bass guitarist of many years experience. I needed a bass just right for me and my style, so to get the looks, feel and sound I wanted, I started building my own. Bassists are now saying good things about them.”
- Only responsibly resourced hardwoods and components are used in ebass bass guitars
- Individually hand-carved — no automation
- Eco-friendly, using reclaimed hardwoods
- True tilted-back headstocks
- One luthier — satisfaction guaranteed
- Pricing page
Book a hands-on trial session
No obligation — Nothing to lose
To get your hands on an ebass and test the quality, please use the form below